View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #81
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Ha! Now that's fun... Considering the fact that you post under a girl's name, my disposition toward's your preceding statement would vary greatly depending upon whether or not you actually were a girl...

Consider... Some girl who said she wanted to 'ride' me on an online forum would be a bit strange, but amusing, and certainly tolerable, whereas some dude posting under a girl's name, saying that he wanted to 'ride' me would be pretty disgusting, and it would be the kind of of thing that would be sure to lead to black disaster for any idiot dude who tried to act upon such a desire to do such a thing in real life. Oh well...

I was making cracks about your mom, so I'm not trying to throw too many stones in a glass house... But, that said, I still think your earlier arguments in this thread are fairly nonsensical, but that's OK- most of the folks reading and posting on this forum are lucky enough to live in the United States of America, and are thusly able to vote however they want, and do things like post whatever crazy political philosophies they happen to subscribe to online, without fear of being shot, re-educated, or placed in slave-labor gulags, so I'll say more power to you and your leftist arguments- it is indeed good that we live in a society where we can argue about such things without fear of monstrous governmental repercussion...

I agree with alot of your post here elivmav2.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote