View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #24
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I think Terry still has some utility here, but he needs to slowly be moved into a lesser role. Other than Dirk and Kidd, though, I think anyone can go. But I'd be disappointed if we can't find a way to keep Haywood--I don't wanna go from two seven-footers to zero....
He needs to fall to a 8th man role, maybe 7th...if you get something from him then it's awesome but if he puts up a stinker it just doesn't hit you as hard because you're expecting some inconsistency from that position in the rotation.

Skin was mentioning Haywood as a viable trade asset in regards to getting someone like Joe Johnson...I thought that was kind of interesting. But then, we're basically screwed at the center position. You have to get creative with DUST and you're MLE/BAE to get bigs.