View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 05:11 PM   #172
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You can have whatever opinion you want, but your opinion doesn't match up with the reality that Dirk is clearly stating -- the Mavs are not rebuilding until he retires... You can cry about that fact for the rest of Dirk's career if that's how you want to spend your time/energy, but it is what it is.
I have no problem with Dirk wanting to be on a winning team but I do have a problem if he isn't willing to play with players that can help the team. I personally don't think he is the type who would turn his nose up at someone like Howard but who knows.

I'm sorry but I was a Mavs fan when Dirk was in diapers and who knows where he'll be 2 years from now but I'll still be a Mavs fan before a Dirk fan. I love Dirk and always will respect what he has done for the organization but if he can't see the predicament this organization is in and doesn't give that some consideration when it comes to acquiring players as well as the long-term welfare of this team then as a supporting fan I can respectfully disagree with him.
If you want to call that "crying" then so be it....I consider it to be a passionate Mavs fan expressing an opinion.

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-27-2016 at 05:13 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote