Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #629
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
Interesting question: Who's the one player you hope the Mavs don't draft?

For me it's Michael Porter Jr. I'd take anyone over him. Porter Jr will be out of the league in 5 years with back injuries, imo. I can't see Porter Jr ever sniffing All Star level with a discectomy. I mean, I guess it's possible, but I just see Sam Bowie & Greg Oden 2.0 with this kid.
It's not one player for me right now. It's drafting outside the top 5 and missing out on Ayton, Doncic, Porter, Bagley, and JJJ. To me there is a drop off after them. I could handle Bamba, depending on how he looks to close the year and combine. But anything outside of them for me right now is an absolute loss of a tank season.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote