View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 07:58 PM   #30
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
Okay. I'm not trying to argue with you at all. I have no "horse in this debate" or whatever. Just curious why you say that. Like you heard directly that the Mavs medical team says to rest him? Or what? Like I said just curious. I mean shit, if anything what I said before aligns with that somewhat. He's not durable. We are being careful. That's what I feel/see.
I think teams are just cautious with the star players now more than ever rly. Giannis had 47/12 last night and is sitting out tonight despite his team being in 3rd fighting for a top 2 seed.

And with a guy like KP I don't want any risks at all. I don't want them with Luka either really.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote