Thread: Bradley???
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 08:34 AM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, so even Bradley's biggest supporter, Don Nelson realizes he cannot match-up with most decent centers in the league. Mostly Bradley sits unless we are playing the Warriors and such, at which point he'll block six shots and score 4 points. When is the last time he had a big game? When it mattered? When is the last time he was in a game during crucial end moments? When is the last time he had a DECENT game against a team with a DECENT interior? My point is Bradley never comes through when it matters, and in the playoffs they all matter. Furethermore he is IN his prime years and he is only showing us THIS. I'm just saying he has no buisness starting for this team next year, we either need to sign and trade or overpay him to be a decent backup, but im sick of all this undeserved Bradley touting.