View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #60
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
You'd rather have KT than Artest? If Artest can keep his head on straight with the SA guys around him they would be the favorites to win it all, in my opinion. KT in San Antonio doesn't worry me at all, although it does make them a little deeper.
That's one pretty big "IF", if you ask me. And I'm not talking about him starting another riot, although you can't completely discount that possibility either. Sure he puts up numbers, but he's out there doing his own thing. The Spurs are pretty structured both on offense and defense. That all falls apart if you put a 5 man lineup on the floor where only 4 of them are interested in running the plays. Great talent. I don't dispute that. But sometimes there are more important things than talent.

Plus, I've seen Fabricio Oberto try to guard Shaq and Yao and I didn't like it too much.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote