View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 08:43 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I support our troops and i support full educational benefits for returning veterans. I support it, you don't because the neocons told you not to use your mind but do as we do. This is fine.

Senate Democrats, led by Virginia's Jim Webb, want the government to pay every penny of veterans' educational costs, from tuition at a public university to books, housing and a monthly stipend.

I support this and you don't. The troops will see who stands behind them.
Quit putting words in my mouth Janet, you don't read very well because you are too busy talking. I never said I did/did not support it. I just pointed out the hypocrisy of the democrats decrying the budget while castigating someone for holding it.

It's never-ending. The democrats are experts at demagoguing.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote