Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 11:39 PM   #572
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I watched most of it, and came away from it with the exact same feelings I do with all of these hearings, whether it be senate or house... it's all political bs. The sad truth is if you watch these things it's always the same. Uncomfortable questions are not answered by either Kavanaugh, in this instance, or the committee for that matter. Everyone is really careful on what to say, and to make sure and talk over remarks that don't behoove the line of questioning. If Kavanaugh freely welcomes an investigation his vote for confirmation gets delayed until an investigation is done. Which could take 2 years and then some if you follow how these things usually go. When Kavanaugh makes it clear his animus is with the committee(for leaking the allegation and starting all this and then not holding a hearing for 10 days while the story grew and grew while his family and name were dragged in the mud) and not with Ford, it's routinely ignored and the questions are carefully worded questions where the end goal is to make Kavanaugh look like someone who thinks she, as a victim, should have remained silent because this hurts him. The purpose is never to get justice for the real victim, it's for one party to gain movement in politics, period. This is how literally all hearings go, go back and watch house oversight with Clinton, or Fast and Furious, or watch the Mueller shit, etc..

The sad truth is Ford is very believable as a victim to me. I'm still not sold at all that it was indeed Kavanaugh who did this but the real issue is none of this from either side is being done to get to the truth. Not even remotely.