Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 11:45 AM   #581
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Ford sent a letter to Feinstein, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, on July 30. There was no reason to sit on this letter and do nothing(aside from political reasons). Ford said she wanted to remain anonymous in her letter. If Feinstein thought Ford’s letter held credibility she could have brought it to the attention of the committee and had it investigated quietly.

She finally sent the letter to the FBI on September 12th. For reasons still unknown she waited that long to send the letter to the FBI. She never showed the letter to the committee during this time. What did she and Kavanaugh go through from July 30th to September 12th? She held a private meeting with Kavanaugh as did 64 other senators. Kavanaugh was under oath for more than 30 hours and submitted more than 1000 written answers to questions. Only after all of this did she decide to send the letter Ford sent her to the FBI in the 11th hour. She could have informed her colleagues before they all interviewed him, before the written answers. If she really cared about this woman why the hell did she sit on this letter until after the entire process was complete with only the vote being left? And then on top of that the day she sent it to the FBI it's mysteriously leaked to the media as well.

Give me a break. This absolutely is a left and right issue. The right wants the seat secured before the house and senate vote in November. The left want it delayed until after. And nobody cares if she wanted to be anonymous and nobody cares if she wants an investigation. Neither side cares about that, and when they do it's only when it suits them.

Which brings me back to what I said... this was a hearing exactly like every other house or senate hearing. It's just a show.