Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 11:51 AM   #582
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Or the women? Like i meant...they are asking for justice and a fair investigation, like it should be normal in a democracy and they are getting shut down because of the retarded level of left vs right or dems vs reps "arguments"

Or it helps that a guy with a solid chance that he isnt a fit, DOESNT get a lifelong job in the highest court...duh.

I guess politics are more important than some womens rights...

PS: there is a significant difference between signing a letter and a testimony.
As soon as I read what I had posted, I knew you would go this direction with what I had said. My intent with the "Does nothing" is from a pure political perspective which is why i broke it out from my other responses. While this sounds heartless, it can't be ignored that it is what seems like is happening given the timeline of stories coming out.

Regarding "politics are more important than some womens rights" ... really? Did I say that women should not have the right to vote? Women should not be heard? Women should be ignored? That is the inclination that you are implying and is exactly the direction the media takes with this. Well crap, there i go with 'the media'. OK, forget i said that one. My point is that at this time, there is no corroborating evidence to believe what she said is accurate and happened. Given it's been months since she told Feinstein about, I find it highly unlikely that they haven't been digging into every corner trying to find more to back up her claim and prove Kavanaugh is a worthless POS.

I've been fine with this questioning of Kavanaugh and believe it's 100% legit. Ask those questions, get answers. But let me ask you 2 questions. 1) If he vehemently denies them and says it's slander on his good name, do you think he looks smug and not believe him? 2) If he calmly denies them and says it never happened, do you think he's a cold hearted bastard and not believe him? The fact is he is being portrayed as a guilty SOB without any other evidence from an accusation that is over 30 years old without any specifics. That is really, really, really scary.

If he is Cosby or Moore and there are reliable people to back up the claim, kick his butt out on the street. But if we judge him based on his looks and reactions and our own opinions over real evidence, then we are far worse off regardless if he did it or did not. We are literally degenerating into a mob rule led by whatever we choose to view and read on TV and the internet.