Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 07:40 PM   #587
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
At the request of the accuser. Her holding the letter back isn't as important as a single one of the certainly dozens, if not hundreds of times Kavanaugh perjured himself. The GOP judicial committee dragging their feet on dismissing him as a candidate is the only reason it's turned into this circus. If there was a single man of dignity on the right half of that committee, we'd have dropped this loser into an active volcano instead of shaming accusers.
I'm pretty sure her request of confidentiality didn't mean, "hey read my letter and then do nothing with it for 6 weeks to protect me". It should have been immediately given to the committee in a closed session. It should have immediately been sent to the FBI if it was deemed credible. Instead she sat with it for 6 weeks and only when Kavanaugh was done with all the interviews with senators and questions did Feinstein send it to the FBI. I'm sure she could have at least informed the committee of an allegation and withheld the name. Because of this though, an investigation could have started 6 weeks ago and now look where we are. So yes, both parties have handled this situation poorly. If you only think one party has, agree to disagree. Both sides appear to be more interested in the Midterm election coming up in 5 weeks or so than with doing what was right.