View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 10:48 AM   #17
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Prediction in terms of wins, not playoff seeding

After the top 2 it gets a little murky, but here's where I'm at:

1) Bulls -> my championship pick; D-ROSE is 100% and ready to dominate; right combo of depth, shooting, youth, defense, and coaching

2) Cavs -> they're going to be ridiculously fun to watch, but ultimately the Bulls are the better team

3) Indy -> Stephenson is a huge loss, but CJ Miles should space the floor better than Stephenson did; better chemistry and continued advancement of Paul George means they don't fall off as much as everyone thinks they will

4) Wizards -> tough call between them and Raptors for the #4 spot, but I think they have more upside and Glen Rice Jr. looks like he can ball

5) Raptors -> they will feast on a weak division but whether they can take that next step remains to be seen, also how motivated is Lowry with the new deal?

6) Hornets -> I'm tempted to put them as high as 3, but they're not very potent on offense; defense should be suffocating however

7) Heat -> forgot about their existence but Wade/ Deng/ Bosh/ McRoberts is the East version of a playoff team

8) Brooklyn -> veteran fortitude and weak division keep them relevant for one more year

9) Atlanta -> Healthy Horford keeps them in the picture

DARK HORSE -> Orlando Magic; made some moves to add some scoring, youth and athleticism may overwhelm some teams; Elfrid Payton is my pick for Rookie of the Year

Last edited by tap2390; 07-30-2014 at 01:30 PM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote