View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 12:38 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER.....bring on the rival Spurs..

Suckage.

For one of the only times ever, an all UNDER result.

Giving the reaper their two cents at –2: Big Dog(this is what happens when you come around so rarely [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), dawg(he had it coming like you would not even believe J )

They have a hole in their pocket…but they are so poor they only lost a penny –1: Julius(not so good my friend), rakesh(yuck…and you already cannot get ladies…wait until they hear you cant perform at the O/U!), Sexy(he never plays with us so he deserves little else), Zueri(climbing the mountain the hard way…doh!). C(he knows the +/- of every player in the league…but he don’t know this game worth jack squat!), enstien(pretty soon his jaguar is going to turn on him!)

Its like they didn’t even play…. Zero: MikeB(needs to brush his teeth more often…once a week aint cutting it), SS(unusual placement for one of our better players..or is this the beginning of the end?), Mavdog(barking up the wrong tree tonight….ROCK ME!), Dub(hes a dummy…that’s all, a dummy), Mavs Rule(whats with so many good players making the zero their home tonight??? Now as for Mavs Rule, this is where he belongs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Rev(letting Steve create more distance from him is his plan…he is not that smart), V2M(the name confuses me…the score does not)

Finding the penny the others guys lost +1: 55(should play more often), Novice(slowly making her move [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), LOTM(like the name), twelli(is not nearly as good looking as he would like to have women he talks to on the internet to believe)

Duce: Berni(I love Berni!), F4ever(needs to say a few extra prayers for Finley to get healthy!)

Trey: Oz(who did he have to drug to get this score?), Cali(solid every night), brick(nice)

Doing well at +4: U2(my man!), rabbit(my bunny!), MVP(oh yeah, shes back!)

Abe Lincoln would be pround….cause hes on the $5 bill….get it? +5: TripleD(this one great game makes up for at least two of his usual sucky games [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Steve(just keeps on truckin’!), amy(needs to lift her score to challenge for the lead….or just shot Steve..yeah, that would slow him down), applebum(giggle/snicker….it’s the name man!), toad(copied appblebum….giggle)

The boss: PE (perfection never looked so much like a middle aged Korean Woman)

I just want to forget this game………but so far….it aint happening

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote