View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 03:39 PM   #38
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I also think this is probably a little too good to be true. As formulated it would create even more of a minute crunch, because Simmons is almost certain to play more minutes in more games this year than Stack regardless of which teams they're playing for. But honestly, who cares? The resulting Mavericks squad would be a juggernaut. They'd finish the season the way the Pistons started theirs in 05/06...which is another reason I just can't bring myself to believe this will happen - imagine you're Detroit, are you going to involve yourself in a trade that is this beneficial to one of your chief rivals?