View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #25
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Damp was good, not great, defensively. Terrible on offense. Haywood was as good defensively and so much better offensively. Their minutes (29 for Damp, 17 for Woody) should be flipped next game, in my opinion.

Dirk is Dirk. Crazyness. Hit some ri-dirk-ulous shots, especially when he throw that one shot up there not even shooting it and it went off glass. He's so awesome.

Kidd? You know he's going to hit threes when you need them. And he always fills up the box score. 13/8/11/4? That's a normal day at the office.

Butler? My player of the game (edit: maybe not so much now that I see his 10 missed shots and 5 turnovers, but its nice to have someone that can legitamently carry this team when Dirk's out). Dirk was awesome, but we needed someone to step up and Butler was carrying this team for a short stretch. Not just offensively, hitting a fadeaway 2 and in your face 3, but getting a charge and a steal defensively.

JET will step it up. He always does. Good effort, loved that one save he had where he ripped it away from a Spur on the baseline, and falling out of bounds threw it to Damp.

UP 1-0! Ain't no statistic that can change that! Hell yeah, bitches!

Last edited by tcat075; 04-18-2010 at 10:08 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote