View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #73
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

No, it does not bother me, what does bother me, is that you still didn't write one logical argument, as to why you think he has upside, and also didn't respond to what i wrote about Roddy, West, and Azubuike. I said all of those 3 players had better season, or seasons, than Miles' best, which is a fact. Also, they are all better rebounders, better defenders, and probably all 3 of them are better shooters as well, West and Azubike are certainly better 3 point shooters. Seriously, where do you think he would help us? What do you think he does better than those players?
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote