View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #91
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
I can respect your viewpoint because it is valid, plus that is your viewpoint. I do agree that about Mourning..

Here is what I see for Walker. Walker killed the Mavs with points all series long. On top of that he created the biggest match-up problem because we were playing small with Harris. This forced Howard to guard him, and Howard was much shorter and smaller to guard Walker. As for Payton, he hit those clutch shots to beat us in two games.
Payton hit some clutch shots, but you can't put a guy as the person that beats a team in a 7 game series with a couple of big shots. Steve Kerr beat the mavs in game 6 of WCF but he surely wasn't the reason the spurs won that.

You've got an argument with Walker. My contention that it was the defense of shaq/mourning/haslem/udonis that slowed down dirk and that was the difference.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 10-11-2006 at 08:15 PM.