View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #15
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Would I fight in a Civil War...if it is a result of an attack from a Domestic enemy? YES...when I joined the military I took an oath to fight all enemies foreign or domestic...at the moment, I see a domestic enemy getting larger and I wonder when is our Government going to look in the mirror to realize they have become their own worst enemy.

Would I fire the first shot? NO
You already fired the first shot - the fact that you're seriously considering killing your fellow countrymen over a DIFFERENCE OF OPINION is a call to arms... This is a democracy - if you don't like someone's opinion, then you VOTE against it...

Also, you're so short-sighted that you don't seem to realize that Obama is the Commander-in-Chief... In this particular scenario, YOU are the "enemy on domestic soil" because YOU are the one trying to stand against the democratically elected leader of this country...

Good luck with your revolution!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote