View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 12:24 PM   #149
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Lively is going to be ridiculously inconsistent this year. That's my prediction and that is almost guaranteed based on the history of bigs. Still, he's shown he can be a rebounding upgrade for this team and a defensive disruptor.

The cool and unexpected thing I saw in the Pistons game is that when given space he can actually exert gravity in the middle and score a bit. It reminds me of two years ago when Powell was so dominant on the roll that it made room for Luka to be dominant. Either teams plug the middle to fight him and Luka/Kyrie have less pressure on them or they defend the perimeter and Lively is going to have room to feast on layups and oops.

Lively's promise is there to not just be a defensive guy but a two-way guy. He just has to learn to set better screens, stay out of foul trouble, and be more consistent

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-22-2023 at 12:30 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote