View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #4071
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I dunno, it's hard to tell what the real consensus is- maybe because there isn't one. I don't really count opinions from idiots on youtube. I was thinking more of the sports media (not that they aren't idiots too.) I just know that since the championship in 2011 there was a lot of commentators and writers seemed to agree that Dirk was top 20 or at least top 25. The consensus seemed to be that Dirk right behind Bird, Duncan, and Lebron in terms of forwards, and right ahead of Barkley and Malone. People didn't even seem to mention KG.
I post on an all nba website and I read quite a bit of bball. If there is a consensus outside of Dallas I'd say it's that Garnett was better. That consensus is wrong, but it's still the feeling I get from everyone else.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote