View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 11:15 PM   #15
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all
Default RE:Why Republicans are crazy literally.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
Quote:
It isn't about Iraqi freedom, especially since they DON'T want the U.S. there so us being there takes away from their freedom in a way.
With the exception of insurgents, you're wrong. I am close friends with 3 people who are serving in Iraq right now, 2 from the marines, one in the army, and 90% of citizens welcome them warmly, thank them continuously and give them gifts of food and drink for helping free them and restore their humane lifestyles.

"Spin" that all you want #1mavsfan.
Most ill advised thing I've seen all day and I've watched fox today. Even Fox's own poll showed 77% of Iraqi's wanted the U.S. out, 3% unsure, 20% wanted the U.S. there. An anti american goverment will come to power if the election was done fairly, since the people there truly hate us. Kerry said it best today, we've turned a non terrorist country into a terrorist country. Iraq is now filled with terrorist's as you can see on the news with soldiers dying daily and 100's more civilans, the U.S. invasion has killed just as much if not more civilians than the Sadam regime did.

The main purpose behind this war is us establishing protection for Israel and theres no other way around it. Iraq wasn't a threat to us everyone knew that, they didn't have wmd's , the Iraq's don't want us there so it's not about the new excuse "iraqi freedom". It's all to protect Israel since the other middle east countries are a threat to them because of the Palestine situation. The right thing to do would have been to settle that situation as Clinton tried but Bush is a complete moron and decided to create a blood shed for basicly nothing. Spin it however you want but it's the truth.

And for the 3% Sunni Muslims that was a exageration I thought which was quite apparent by reading it, and I was going more for the Sunni's who the Bush regime want in power since the majority of them even want Bush out.

Now go ahead and spin with your ill advised knowlege of whats going on.

Can't wait to see how Bush will spin the Iraqis forming a anti american goverment eventually.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote