View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 06:33 AM   #32
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I am EXTATIC. I wasn't home for most of the night, so I obviously wasn't keeping track of this game. When I left the house it was halftime, with the Spurs up by 4. Of course I thought to myself that it would be nice if Seattle won, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting them too. So I get home at 5:30 in the morning, flip on sportscenter as I'm getting ready for bed, and I see at the bottom of the screen the final score of the game. The Spurs AND Pistons losing on the same night... I'll consider this an early birthday present from God. Tonight was a VERY good night to be a Mavericks fan. Now my only problem is that I have to wait a whole other day before I get to watch the Mavs administer a beatdown on the Pistons in Detroit.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote