View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
He goes through women like water and is using them as beards-if you get my drift.
Hmm, as a foreigner I don't get your drift. Does "using women as beards" mean that Dirk likes practicing his French, thereby using women to provide him with an external beard, assuming these women aren't into gardening their properties? That would actually be very altruistic and thus Dirk-like of him to give rather than receive.

Or does it mean that he likes women only as pretty accessories, just like beards could be considered accessories? Or does it mean that he likes to get rid of women constantly and thinks of them as casual acquaintances, just like a beard turns into a casual acquaintance when men get rid of them by shaving them off regularly?

By the way, I fully believe this woman's statement to be perfectly accurate and truthful. We should change the thread title into "Random Dirk is Only Okay Anymore Thread" (or "Official: Random Dirk is Only Okay Anymore Official Thread", to appease Murphy).
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote