View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #88
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaadverse View Post
Really? I thought a ribbed condom worn inside out took that prize. Does that make me selfish?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
I'm going to go with the iPhone 3gs as the greatest thing ever. If the iPhone had a vagina I would never need to actually be in the same room with another person.

The Fed Gov is running about a $1,800,000,000,000 deficit this year;
The Pentagon cannot account for how it spent trillions of dollars;
The Federal Reserve won't account for what it's done with trillions of dollars.

When we start measuring an institution's fiscal irresponsibilities with Trillions (rather than billions or preferably millions), it's time to reign it in, not give it more.
I know what you mean, guys, but i can´t imagine a society with more bureaucracy than germany ( we have about 230 public insurance organizations (some small) the big ones are organized seperately in every state + the private orgs...) (when one family member has a job the whole family is covered; that´s ok. Imagine a guestworker has 20 kids and is married with three women, all are covered, even when the rest of the family lives somewhere in the middle east...it´s just ridiculous )

Therefore i mentioned such an endeavor will not work without hard jurisdiction. Means limiting the number of public insurances, limiting the refundable med. products to those that are field tested and handing out only the number of pills that are needed for the healing...
But why connecting it with the secretary, why not as an organization working under D.C.´s control ?
Don´t want to play the smart ass. Just to give some ideas for the discussion.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 08-24-2009 at 01:57 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote