View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #91
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
While it was an amazing game by Dirk, Kidd and co., the Mavs, at some point, are really going to have to start putting together complete games. We seem so damn complacent at times, it kills me. Especially when we have Dirk/Jet/Kidd/Haywood in the game and I see JJB/Marion take and miss 4-5 shots in a row, or give up turnovers. In my opinion, there should never be a period where those two guys should take that many shots in a row....

Like I said, I'm loving the result of the game, but the 2nd/3rd quarters were absolutely ATROCIOUS. Nonetheless, I am unbelievably optimistic. This 6 game winning streak, if nothing else, will do absolute wonders for this teams morale. Another bright spot: the schedule now gets much, much easier. One of the most difficult 7 games of the season, we went 6-1. I don't know about you guys, but I call that a success, and DAMN does it make me excited!!!
Man I cannot believe you can talk like this is just another game that the mavs didn't come out to play. This is a very good hawks team at their place. This is playoff basketball, it's close, it's tight and just a few plays makes the difference.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote