View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #462
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Haven't seen this mentioned -- JR Smith's ridiculous contract (4 yrs / $57 million). Consider that the Mavs are paying Curry $3 million a year. I understand wanting to keep the team together but sheesh. Lebron is the GM and the agent.
I had totally forgotten about JR's status. I guess his agent really did his job. I get him receiving close to 15 a year, but for 4 years each... You can not trade that contract. But it is not like they would be able to get similar player in the free agency either, with the cash they are able to offer. Besides, if amnesty clause is included in the new CBA, then this is not actually that bad of a deal.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote