View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 11:20 PM   #606
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Man, this Lakers-Nuggets series has been crazy intense. 3-1 is really misleading. Murray has been absolutely jaw-dropping through the entire postseason. I can't even count how many incredible shots he made tonight that just had no business going in. He sounded completely devastated in the post-game interview. You could tell he was physically and emotionally drained and gave that game absolutely everything he had. I feel bad for the guy. But he's only 23. He's got a really bright future in the NBA.
Yes, the Nuggets are easy to like, and the series has been great. I think both the team and the coach are light on experience relative to their opponent, and that's the difference.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote