View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 07:38 AM   #613
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Experience is important, but I honestly just think it's a bad matchup for the Nuggets. The Nuggets really just have no answer for AD, whereas the Lakers have several athletic bigs they can throw at Jokic.

Incidentally, I think the finals ends up being Lakers vs Heat as it appears it will, I think the Heat will be a far tougher matchup for the Lakers than the Nuggets have been. I do pick the Lakers, but it will not be an easy series for them by any stretch. I'll be very surprised if doesn't go at least 6 games, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Heat end up winning the title.
I don't disagree with what you're saying, but I just can't believe the guy with the most lethal high pick and roll combo in the NBA can't figure out how to punish Vogel for playing McGee/Howard. I also can't believe we aren't seeing more Laker possessions end with Rondo/KCP 3's.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote