View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 12:31 PM   #617
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
I don't disagree with what you're saying, but I just can't believe the guy with the most lethal high pick and roll combo in the NBA can't figure out how to punish Vogel for playing McGee/Howard. I also can't believe we aren't seeing more Laker possessions end with Rondo/KCP 3's.
They need to be more decisive on the pnr and run some misdirects. It’s become a little predictable. Also, if they run it at the top of the key it’s harder for Jokic to exploit the mismatch on his end (defenders can run at him as he back down). I’m surprised they aren’t posting Jokic up more and letting him draw fouls/double teams. His great passing has been largely negated. Some of that is the Lakers are a legit good defensive team.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote