View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:06 PM   #620
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
KCP is shooting 39% from 3 this series. That may not be the best result for Denver. I’ve only watched some of this series, but I’ve been seeing Rondo hot his shots from midrange (but I’ll agree that they should be letting Rondo shoot all he wants especially from 3).
KCP and Rondo have both been hitting shots. But, I'm telling you, if I'm coaching a team playing them in a seven game series, I double off of those dudes on every possession and live with the results. They flatly aren't up to it, no matter how lucky they've been recently. If they beat me, they beat me, but I'm not letting Davis/Lebron operate as if they have Duncan Robinson (or even DFS and THJ) on their team.

Rondo would have to shoot 40% on like 12 three point attempts per game to beat me, and I'll take that bet anytime it's available.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote