View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 09:06 PM   #630
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Celtics throwing up bricks in the 4th. Looking like a Heat/Lakers finals. Too bad because I would have liked the Celtics/Lakers storyline better.
Seriously. I was rooting for the Celtics hard, for no other reason than to have a Celtics Lakers finals.

It was a great game until about half way through the 4th, and the Celtics just wilted. Miami's just a little bit better and mentally tougher. It will be interesting to see how the Celtics respond to this next season. It seems like they're just perpetually on the cusp of being great, but they can't quite get over the hump. It feels like we've been saying that for like 4 years now. They need some more depth, but most importantly, they need Tatum to live up to his superstar potential.

Heat Lakers will be a really interesting matchup. I do pick the Lakers, but I think Miami is going to be incredibly tough for them. Miami is just so deep, and they have so many shooters. Lakers have the best 1 and 2 by far, but the Heat have a far better 3-9.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 09-27-2020 at 09:22 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote