View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 01:49 AM   #107
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
After listening, I've gotta say yall's chemistry is getting way better and I love the addition of the new segments.

Enjoyed Rhylan's NBA Bag...or whatever that segment was called.

Also enjoyed hearing you guys answer questions. I know this forum will step up and keep The Outsider well stocked with all kinds of good thought provoking and discussion worthy questions.

I'd also like to give Rhylan props for calling for Stevenson to get some burn. (Only to have RC start him that night.)

I'm really starting to look forward to the Outsider on Mondays...I'm not sure if this is mostly a compliment to yall's high quality of Hoop Chatting Skills or a comment on my own insane levels of Mavs' nerdom, but it sure is cool to have a Mavs only show put on by some our best DM boys.

Keep it up!
Thanks sike!

I texted Rhylan at the game and told him that he NAILED it with Stevenson haha, awesome. He's always digging around looking for good NBA Nuggets and you know if it's out there, he'll find them.

Everyone, bring on the questions...we ain't scared! The show is still learning how to walk...eventually, we will crush.