View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #125
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Yea but at his price...10 to 11 mill for Chandler sounds good but Chandler wanted close to 15 mill a season and there's no way he's worth that, I think one of the reasons Chandler was mad at the Mavs for not keep him was because he thought Cuban would overpay to keep him but didn't and let him walk. I miss that Dirk and Chandler combo also but Chandler was asking for Superstar money.
I don't remember him being mad at the Mavs, at least not publicly. Maybe I didn't catch the statements that suggested he was mad.

It would have been interesting to see how he would have reacted to an offer in the neighborhood of 5/60--less money per year than in New York, yet the biggest amount of money overall due to the additional year that only we could have offered. Then again, it's idle to speculate now (or six months ago for that matter). That ship has sailed.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote