View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #305
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
No joke. And that's on Romo as much as it is on Garrett.
Man, I'm as critical of him as much as anyone but I don't agree. Romo was bloody brilliant (again) and he did EVERYTHING that could have been asked of him on that drive. His offensive coordinator and head coach absolutely lost that game for us TWO times. First not calling a time out, and then by calling a time out. That is as poor of a job as a coach could have done. Literally. The only way it would have been worse is if he just let the damn clock run all the way out and took the loss that way. Just ridiculous.

The way this team loses is frankly so unbelievably embarrassing. We have lost 5 games and every single one is an embarrassment on some level minus the NE game. We absolutely could be 11-1 right now and very, very realistically 10-2. Instead we sit at 7-5 and a damn good GB team away from being tied in the division. Hell, we win that game at Arizona and we would have had a chance to win the division this week against NY. Now if we lose we drop to 2nd place. All because this absolute turd of a head coach (who actually DEFENDED this shit after the game) lost his Ivy League mind as bad as Romo did vs. NY/Detroit.

GD it I am tired of having such a stupid team. 26 seconds (and 1 time out would have still been left as well). 26 seconds. You just can't defend wasting all of that on a 49 yard field goal. Especially when he already missed a 53 yarder and dinged in a 50 yarder. SO stupid.