Thread: Cuban 1on1
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #116
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Nope. I was banking on the defensive poy/championship center/heart of the 2011 team guy that was the perfect compliment to our franchise player.
Quote:
I just thank God Cuban is smarter than you idiots. He backed off plan powder like it was the plague yet the fools here still defend it. No 1 year deals, firing/demotion of the gm, etc.. Could it be any clearer that it was the worst sports decision ever in Dallas sports history?
I'm just curious, how much better do you think we would have been the last two years with Chandler? Quantify it. How many games do you think the Mavs would have won, and how deep would they have gone in the playoffs?

Type out the hypothetical roster. Chandler, and the other guys that would likely be around Dirk and him.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 07-22-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote