View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 12:05 PM   #837
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I still think OKC has a shot because nothings changed as far as how OKC has been beating them with the big guys down low clogging up the lane. Just so happened that Klay decided to break a record on 3s. Otherwise, that game was over. Lucky for fans, we get to see a game 7. #Cantwait
Thing is, it's Curry that's been the biggest issue. He's been getting better but not nearly as good as he was before the injuries. OKC abused with bugs but honestly no one can stop Curry and Thompson.

I think there are two main x-factors:

1) can Curry keep climbing back to his old form

2) will we get 70/30 good Westbrook or 70/30 bad Westbrook. Durant has been relatively quiet. Westbrook is an idiot who will do two great things and then two dumb things. one in three games he has a game that is almost entirely good, but the more the pressure, the worse he does. I'd favor the Warriors, but only by a little. If Westbrook has one of his freak games he could drop 40-9-7 with only a few mistakes and the Warriors wouldn't have a chance. Westbrook could just as easily come in and shoot 7-26 with 6TOs.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-29-2016 at 12:07 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote