View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 07:33 PM   #100
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:Finley, Jamison to Portland? Say it aint so!

I think it just depends on what the individual team wants, or need for that matter. I like keeping jamison here..he's a great player that has good work ethic. I like Walker for now

Im sure we'll get some type of propositional trades from other teams involving both walker and jamison, but we need jamison much more so than Walker. Jamison is a true s/f that prefers to play closer to the basket and can do the little things that put a team ove the top while also providing the potential to come through majorly in the clutch if needed. Walker is older and more experienced..but we already have a great p/f in dirk ...lets see how things work out, and if they dont, then see what we can get for walker.

Cuban should definitely not trade any of the big three ..it'll mess with the team more than most people suspect ...Dirk, nash, and fin have a special bond that should not be broken up.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote