View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 03:24 PM   #7
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Why would anyone want THJ back in the lineup especially since his absence has freed up more playing time for Green and put Bullock in a more comfortable role?

I always viewed that injury as a blessing in disguise because the team overall takes less bad 3's point shots and Bullock/Green are more solid defenders.

In all honesty this team has played very well since he went down (addition by subtraction).
I doubt that THJ will just ride pine when he comes back healthy. I have no doubt that he will be mixed back in and I'm fine with that as long as he can fill a role versus trying his hardest to be the secondary scoring option. That last part is where my doubt lies and we will have to wait. But I'm being realistic in bringing THJ up because he absolutely will play and I believe he can help take this team to the next level. Roast me all ya want for that opinion, I'll eat crow if he ends up coming back and wrecking any progress the team has made. I simply think he will make them better.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote