View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 03:13 PM   #1828
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Sounds like to me that Cuban is content with the roster unless a STAR player becomes available.

Mark Cuban: “Unless it’s a game-changing star, I don’t see us doing anything at all. So, if someone decides they’re blowing it up OK, then we’ll talk to anybody about any great player.

I personally feel as if a guy like Arron Gordon improves this team big time on the defensive end or Drummond solves the rebounding issues.

But those aren't STAR players so I'm guessing the Mavs won't bother with them....

They have Luka and KP seems like they would still try to upgrade by at least getting another quality starter if he's not a STAR player.
So unless a team wants to dump a game-changing star, we love our boys in blue. Sounds like we are just going to kick the can down the road until we can step up to the free agency plate and take a big ol' swing at a game changing star which we will undoubtedly whiff. Don't be surprised when we take THJ and JJs expired contract and turn it into.... THJ's new contract. That's about when they upsell the Bey, Terry, and Green emergence. In the meantime a ton of fans will probably once again say that everyone wants to play with Luka yet it doesn't happen.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote