View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:26 AM   #30
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Miami will more than likely keep Whiteside unless DWade demands too much money and they can't afford him. But I think he likes playing with that team and they fit personality-wise.

Horford will get max money. Parson will get max money. DH will probably get a max offer, not sure if he would play where he gets it though. Probably the biggest thing to keep in mind is that every single free agent this year will be overpaid. The guys that would normally get $7-10 mill are going to be getting 15-18. Supply and demand. Lots of demand and short supply of free agents this year.
If the Hawks lose first round to the Celtics I could bet Horford will leave Atlanta. That's where the Mavs can try giving him an offer to add another player since the cap goes up. I would mostly consider him.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote