Thread: Mavs vs. Clips
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2001, 06:17 PM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Rob is about right on the final score prediction, but I will add an additional prediction that Bradley should go for over 10 rebounds, over five blocks, and should shoot an almost perfect FG% from the floor... I think he must have read our debate the other day (he actually spends a lot of time on the internet) and raised his level of play (I don't really think that- but it would be amusing)It would be nice if my assertion that his number would hang in the rafters of a future American Airlines Center gave the big man some reassurance that some Dallas fans were behind him... I am also happy with the recent statements of Bradley and the coaching staff that show that he will indeed be resigned this year (Dallas also steadfastly refused to consider his inclusion in the Howard deal)...