View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #445
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I don't really know what to tell. Not too many qb's out there have playoff wins. Its not as easy as you make it seem. Honestly, I think this year if we get into the playoffs is when we should expect a win. Everyone isn't Ben Roethlisberger. Its rare for a rookie to even get in the post season. But by no means would I say the Steelers won a Super bowl because of Ben R.

BTW, your boy Delhomme is looking rather sharp tonight. lol
Yeah Delhomme was not top notch tonight, but he closed out that game like he can in the "Big Games". LOL

As you know we are in December and that is winning time. Delhomme made a couple of bad passes, but he made some adjustments in order to win the game.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote