View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 04:34 PM   #15
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default RE:Intellectual Trade

O.K., Sike, How about this:

You give me:

Edwards, Fermi, Curie, Aristotle, Newton, (I'll take da Vinci instead if you want--that dude has versatility, he can play anywhere at the one through the five) a number 1 (no lottery protection) and a $5 million trade exception for

Einstein, Martin Luther, Tertullian, Chrysostom, and Thomas Aquinas (runs a more disciplined offense than Origen or Jerome). If pushed I might give up Bishop Lamy and a couple of second round draft choices, but you'd have to take Pat Robertson as well--I really need to unload his contract.

If you want to make it a three-way deal, then I'll send Milton to The Spotted One, he sends Hanks to you and I'll take Selma Hayek.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote