View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 10:49 PM   #63
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayinem View Post
Dude I think your bbiq must be really low. The reason Russ gets 10 assists is because he controls the ball. You want to take the ball out of Lukas hands?

Russ would quickly join DSJ and KP if rumors are true in being disgruntled because of how much Luka controls the ball. It would be a disaster anybody with any foresight could see that.
First off, let's calm down on the insults.....just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I have a "low bbiq". I see the game different than you. Because I've seen Russell Westbrook play next to high usage guys like Paul George and James Harden and still be able to put up 7 assists a game and 10 assists game respectively. And maybe Luka needs to control the ball less. Something needs to change because what we currently doing isn't working.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote