View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 01:55 AM   #23
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I can at least understand his grudge against Switzer, after all, the coach did embarrass Dale on his own show.

His hard on for Parcells is what makes him unlistenable in my book. Who is Parcells not to sit down with the great Dale Hanson? It's apparent to anybody who has been following saga that the root of his distain for the coach is the fact that he has little use for the local media. If that’s not enough, he has the audacity to muffle his assistants so now they can't go out for a beer with Hanson and leak information that would be detrimental to the team.

But instead of telling it like it is Hanson, tries to position himself as my advocate. If Bill doesn't talk to him, he reasons, how will I know what the Cowboy coach is thinking. Never mind the fact that his daily press conference is carried live on two local stations and archived on the Cowboys website. I used to value Hanson’s opinions but they’ve become so predictable that they're now worthless.