View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 11:54 PM   #2252
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why do the Pistons make that move though? I don?t watch them to know what their needs are.
Good question. Maybe we attach a second rounder? I mean, NN isn't doing anything either though, so I don't really know what the market is for either player.

I just can't imagine Bullock didn't come up in talks though. Denver game just felt like it's time to move on. I mean, he was terrible starting and is terrible off the bench. Can't really excuse players taking half the season off even if he does come around. Maybe on a contender with 3 superstars, but the team needs him to produce.

Who woulda though that THJ would be vastly superior? League can be weird.

But I still think the best moves the FO can make are ones that enhance Green and Hardy's role even if the return is meh. Hardy is a volcano that is gonna erupt soon. Can't keep a lid on that forever. And why would you?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote