View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 12:18 PM   #2253
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Good question. Maybe we attach a second rounder? I mean, NN isn't doing anything either though, so I don't really know what the market is for either player.

I just can't imagine Bullock didn't come up in talks though. Denver game just felt like it's time to move on. I mean, he was terrible starting and is terrible off the bench. Can't really excuse players taking half the season off even if he does come around. Maybe on a contender with 3 superstars, but the team needs him to produce.

Who woulda though that THJ would be vastly superior? League can be weird.

But I still think the best moves the FO can make are ones that enhance Green and Hardy's role even if the return is meh. Hardy is a volcano that is gonna erupt soon. Can't keep a lid on that forever. And why would you?
Noel is a very meh move. I wouldn't add any picks but I'd swap Bullock just to have more of a necessity to get Green and Hardy more mins.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote