View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:45 AM   #2257
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Some thoughts:

1: Barkley criticizing Lukas accomplishments because of ?pace? is bullshit
2: it has actually gone down under Kidd, which is strange
3: it explains being best in the league in TOs
4: we could score some easy points if we hustled, right? Why does it always have to be slow? I know a slow game gives more practice for the playoffs, but I?d love to see some more fast breaks when presented especially with Luka and the blossoming of Green as a capable ball handler and passer
Team is built for both solid half court off/def and getting out in space and running.

No reason that guys like Luka, Dinwiddie, Green, THJ, etc. can't get going on fast breaks more often. Without looking at stats and just going off of watching them play, they seem to be pretty efficient in the few times they take off.

I don't think being first or dead last is a good thing in the above. Every team has to find a balance and be able to flip the switch on and off.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote