View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 03:12 PM   #2268
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Out of boredom between various random sources.
Kuzma, Bogdanovic, Noel, were linked to the Mavs. There's always random rumors and rarely things pan out from them, but I'd be interested in Kuzma to get some more athleticism if we could swing it.
Kuzma isn't a bad idea. I just haven't ever really bought into him being a legitimate star. Maybe the rub is from the Lakers days of them trying to anoint him the 2nd star to LeBron.

It would come down to cost with him being a FA next year after a likely opt out. He certainly would add some shot and play making abilities.

Bogdanovic - which one? Obviously Bojan is likely to be moved and would be a good piece for anyone really. I'd keep tabs on Bogdan though, as he's technically expiring, though it really depends on where the Hawks think they're heading. They've already signaled the desire to trade Collins and of course the Mavs are rumored as interested.

I think a trade with the Pacers could still work out. Carlisle might value say THJ and Powell more than the rest of the league. It would be tough to pull off as other teams could offer more, but I'd love to see Myles Turner in a Mavs jersey with a McConnell throw in. Though I think at this level of a trade, teams would be asking about Hardy.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote